In continuation to extraction type water quality analyzers, we offer probe and electrode based solutions for various water quality parameters.
Our range of probe based measurement devices can be mounted directly in open channels, closed channel, pipes or in flow cells with liquid being extracted in flow cell.
These probes are available for various water quality parameters and can be integrated into multi-channel controllers or even in our cabinet style extractive analyzers.
The probe and electrode based sensors are available for range of parameters:
- pH– General and Differential
- TSS (Total Suspended Solids) and Turbidity – with Auto Cleaning option
- Dissolved Oxygen – Optical sensor based on Fluorescence (available with auto cleaning option)
- Chlorine Dioxide
- TDS (Total Dissolved Solids)
Anodyne has a range of Smart Ion sensors, for various parameters:
- Intelligent Sensor: Stores identity and Calibration Information
- Replaceable Electrode Cartridges: Application Specific Solution
- Replaceable Electrode Cartridges: Low cost of Ownership
- Insertion/Submersion with adjustable gland fittings and valve retractable designs
- Wide variety of materials of construction
Ion Selective Electrodes are available for:
- Metallic Ions – Copper, Potassium, Cadmium, Silver, Calcium, Lead, Potassium, Sodium
- Non – Metallic Ions – Nitrite, Bromide, Cyanide, Fluoride, Nitrate.